a Christmas story (^@^)

Hi~! It was just lil of my life experience, story, funny things tat i wan to share with all of my fren over the internet... correct me if i did something wrong in the past for better future~!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I think is been awhile... since the last posting of my story...

Welll... thanks for blogger that havent closed down my account....

How should i start?

I think the last posting was February 2007, is really long time ago...

Well...

I have met a lot of people and happen a lot of things in the past one year...

I have met someone to replace? Or i should say i met someone that i can share my time? it is hard to believe that... i have met someone in my life... really unpredictable... not really action.. no plan at all... all come in sudden~

can say god been very fair to me... very kind.. thank you! I have met with Jessie, is really really cool the way i met her~ well.. she is the new staff hired by my ex-co (Sunway Marketing). The 1st day she arrive, i not even say a hello to her as she based at warehouse... i am busy like shit tat day... second day i took time off~ and because of this lil time... I have met a chance in my life~

The first time i saw her... is not really have any electric or shock between me and her~ just a normal hello and she is busy doing her things~ but her wear is really.. .like aunty :p since when i last saw a young gal wearing so long skirt and socks... well, just like any other love story~ NOT INTERESTING starting ~

She really get my attention when she is typing~ tiny hand and short finger but her last finger is like antenna~ cant keep down when typing~ and i ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home